Western Cargo Hoisting Blocks E-566
Block is galvanized.
• Blocks 14” and larger have flame-hardened roll forged sheaves that assure
greater wire life.
• Roll forged sheave is fitted closely into mortise of shell so wire cannot jam
between sheave and shell.
• Available for 3/4” or 1” wire.
• Block is fitted with tapered roller bearings which take both load and side thrusts
and hold sheave central so it cannot chafe or wear on the sides.
• Tapered Roller bearing with neoprene seals and stainless steel center pin
provide long life and trouble-free service.
• Stainless steel center pin has recessed nuts with lock washers.
• Swivel fitting has permanently sealed thrust bearing.
• Pressure lubrication fittings are standard on both center pin and swivel.
• Individually Proof Tested at 4 times Working Load or 2 times Resultant Load.
• A.B.S. recognized load test certificates are furnished.
• The Working Load for cargo hoisting blocks is the line pull.